Last year for my birthday I received two quality presents that have made my cooking life a dream. A 6qt professional KitchenAid mixer and a Le Creuset 6 qt French Oven. Both highly recommended from friends, online and personally, we had a small Le Creuset skillet that we both loved and wanted more of. We have since purchased more Le Creuset and plan on keeping it for about FOREVER! It's amazing and durable and gorgeous and will last a lifetime, the extra money spent was money well spent. We will never have need for another French Oven and if we do it's guaranteed. For life. That's quality. It's worth the extra money. It's not supporting a disposable lifestyle, slave style labor and the lust for cheap goods. When you can find quality save up your money and buy it. Or win it.
I'll give you a moment.
Better? Okey Dokey then.
Yes, pick your jaw up off the floor. I am giving away a 2 3/4 quart Le Creuset Round French Oven in Flame Orange. Enamel over cast iron beauty. Flame orange, did I say that already? A wonderful company CSN is sponsoring this giveaway. I have not received anything from them, I could either give something to you guys or review something. I chose a product I know and love to giveaway, to you, you're welcome.
You will have up to 7 chances to win, all comments need to be left here on this post to be considered valid entries
- go to CSN and leave a comment telling me what you would buy if you could have anything you want from their over 200 stores
- become a follower or if you already are just leave a comment
- follow me on twitter-leave a comment
- tweet this "@whats4dinnermom rocks! She is giving away a Le Creuset French Oven http://heywhatsfordinnermom.blogspot.com/ check her out"---leave me a comment
- post about this giveaway, let me know where it is in the comment section
- join in and share a vegetarian post on Just Another Meatless Monday either the 22nd or the 29th and leave a comment here on this post for either of those entries
Peace and Love,