Wow now that was a FUN giveaway! 202 entries but only one winner. I think this giveaway was so well received on the blog and in the community I will be putting together another one soon. It was essentially a Facebook Fan Drive for each business and I feel like it was hugely successful in that area. Also it was fun to have my town as the centerpiece. I hope to include new merchants the next go around but I am also looking forward to working again with each business that participated. I am envisioning a HUGE Christmas giveaway with many of the merchants from Palmer, would that be fun?
Ok ok the winner drawn by Rafflecopter is JK Kadoma. I actually KNOW Julie she rescued my friends and I from the San Jose train station a few years back. I am thrilled that she won and I HOPE she loves her I LOVE PALMER prize package. Julie I sent you an email so send me your address so I can send you a little piece of Alaska!
The prize package includes
- 5 assorted seed packets from Foundroot located right here in Palmer
- 2 Palmer Cash Mob beer glasses
- 1 jar of honey from me, Hey What's for Dinner Mom?
- 1 bottle of Mosquito Mama's Holly Berry Borealis Balsamic Buzzzzzzz from NonEssentials
- 1 copy of the best seller the Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey courtesy from Fireside Books
- 1 box of chocolates from JB Chocolatier (not in the photo because they haven't even been made yet)
If you want to see more giveaways like the I LOVE PALMER giveaway drop me an email or a comment. I'd love to hear about it, YAY or NAY let me know.